Doing Business in Iraq
Are you aware of the significant opportunities in Iraq, a country of 31 million people?
The Iraqi economy grew by an estimated 10 percent in 2012 and is expected to grow at a similar rate in 2013, driven primarily by rising oil production and higher oil prices over the forecast period.
Iraq at a Glance
* Iraq has the world’s second largest proven oil reserves at 112 mn barrels;
* Iraq plans to quadruple oil production by 2017 to 12 mn barrels per day;
* Multi-billion dollar projects in numerous sectors in the years ahead;
* Demand for IRAN technology and services is strong; and
* The country’s infrastructure needs an extreme overhaul.
Since 2013, ICNET Group® for Analysis and Development has provided insight and access to organizations seeking in-depth understanding of political, economic, and social realities in Iraq today. Our Iraq-based staff has delivered crucial research and communications products to international clients, ranging from intergovernmental organizations, and private companies.
Including our services:
Marketing in Iraq.
Clearance in Iraq.
Supply of goods for export to Iraq.